Posted by: The wife | 2008/07/28

Hi Engel (and all the other guys).
It has been a week since we started posting on the site. After a very difficult Thursday and Friday, we had a great weekend together as a family. A malicious family member had me close to the edge with some very hurtful things she said. She said that hubby and our son does not need me anymore and tried to have me think that he does not have any connection with me anymore. I was so hurt, but we have decided that I will end all contact with this malicious, terrible, selfish person.
We watched some DVD' s, took our son shopping and had our first session (together) with the shrink this morning. She told Engel that I was making very good progress and we chatted about our feelings towards each other. She also said that we are an example of true and deep love for each other.
Engel, dankie vir ' n lekker naweek. Dit is hoekom ek so lief is vir jou. Jy is maar net die beste vriend waarvoor ek kan vra. Dankie in besonders vir die gebaar om die juwele af te haal. Ek dink nie jy besef hoé  groot struikelblok dit vir my was nie. So stap vir stap haal jy van die prentjies uit. Die simbole word verwyder en as dit nie daar is nie, kan ek dit nie sien nie, kan dit my nie laat onthou en daaraan dink nie.
This is not a easy path to walk, by no means. I think we will get there one step at a time. Some days I still miss my husband and my lover. We talk about it a lot and I know this is the best therapy for both of us. The wounds are still very raw and I still cry, BUT we both said this morning that I am getting there. I hope you have a wonderful week and I love you deeply. PS : thanx for the new specs!

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hello The Wife, a big warm hug to you and thanks for posting here. You are obviously going through a deep and profoundly painful process and I can only hope that things will turn out OK for both you and the person you write about. I am not familiar with the circumstances surrounding your post but I really wish you well and hope you'll post again and tell us how you're doing.