Question
Posted by: tittytwister | 2005/11/30

RE: What do you drive - CS forgive me please, I'm having so much fun!

drive: subaru impreza
aquarius
wanna hear more, ask me?

Well, now I have to say I drive nothing, but that's an improvement on a wheelchair

7
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/12/01

:) = my point exactly.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: :) | 2005/12/01

It took me a while to realise that the Subaru's came out standard like that. I thought they had been dressed up on the Cape Flats. What on earth where they thinking!

Reply to :)
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/12/01

I understand the Subaru is one of THE best cars around. I'm not interested in the mechanical side, I only really look at the car as a whole. The Subaru could be a very nice car, if only it didn't come out with so many "fieterjasies". Ostentatious comes to mind, or even Christmas tree. When I see that metallic blue, the golden wheelcaps, and mostly, that huge handle or tray (to serve breakfast?) on the boot, my toes curl, I cringe. And have you noticed how Subaru drivers, speed past you, making that "zoom pipe" noise, only to be stopped at the traffic light with all the others. Then it turns green, and the process repeats itself. However, we had a Forrester for a weekend, now that's a car I could drive!

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Bb | 2005/11/30

Audi with a crease on the fender that requires a little ironing out.

Reply to Bb
Posted by: ... | 2005/11/30

subaru impreza... that sounds great!! I am a speed freak.... but come on now... don't you feel you have any REAL qualities to entice the women?...

Reply to ...
Posted by: Tango | 2005/11/30

I guess I am one of those horrid ones on the road someone mentioned earlier - BM.

Reply to Tango
Posted by: blackbird | 2005/11/30

hey tittytwister ...you know where that name comes from ???

Reply to blackbird