Question
Posted by: Tooi | 2005/01/13

RE: VITAMINS

Can you maybe suggest what type of supplement will be right for me. I am 25 (female) and live a busy lifestyle. I really need something that will boost my energy levels and give me all the vitamins and minirals my body needs. I have very little energy at the moment and don't really want to take Bio plus and things like that every day. I am also battling to wake up and feel really fatiqued at the moment.

Thanks,

Expert ImagePharmacist

Once again, I found that Minamino works well. I contains minerals, vitamins and amino acids that work together to provide energy. You have to use this for a few weeks to get the full effect.
If you are looking for a good multivitamin instead try Pharmaton SA or Dynamison.

1
Posted by: past | 2005/10/03

if I dont eat good diet this will help me cover my need of vitamins

thanks and have a nice day

past

Reply to past