Question
Posted by: Blondie | 2008/01/23

RE : VEIN

Hi once again sorry to bother

I live in East London – Eastern Cape.

I don’t mind traveling to other centers that have such lasers [ you recommended ] for the removal of veins – how do I know who has such lasers ???

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Blondie, it is no bother at all.

Your best approach would be to contact Stern Lasers (www.sternlasers.co.za) and ask them for the doctor’s they have supplied with a Pulse Dye Laser close to your area, or alternatively phone Radiant Healthcare 011 794 8253 and ask for the doctors close to you with an emax vein removal applicator. You may mention that you have been in contact with me and would like to be referred for a treatment. I hope this helps, but if you have any problems, please write to me again.

1
Posted by: Blondie | 2008/01/25

Thank you So Much Dr - you have helped me more than you know . Have a great day .

Reply to Blondie