Question
Posted by: daughter | 2007/08/06

re valerie post 2005

I think I know who that is- my mother! Her name is not Valerie by the way!-all of you Valeries who are embarrassed.
We had a fight this morning before i went to work because she is so pathetic she makes me sick. And as she says she is very intelligent and very good at advising other people. I can't see what this CBT can do for her, seeing she knows exactly what her problem is and what to do about it. Can you motivate why she should go for this? I say just tell her to get her ass in gear!

Well, if your claim is correct, and valerie is unfortunate enough to have such a big-headed, crude and uncaring creature as her daughter, she deserves much more sympathy than I realized. Its not her who is pathetic, d