Question
Posted by: Bitter...... | 2005/06/10

RE: Update: What would you do when..........

I hope guys Im not annoying you with my updates. He send me another mesg this morning asking how am I doing and I told him that Im doing fine. Sometime this week I think on Monday I asked for petrol money and he told me that he was broke and now all of a sudden he's asking if I came rite with my petrol crisis. I told him that Im working on it I shud get it by the end of today. Although deep down my heart I know that is not true. But Im failing to understand why all of a sudden is concerned. Do you guys think Im still on the rite track by having a pride?

,,,,,

6
Posted by: Bitter | 2005/06/10

Eish I dont know, but I'll try my level best. Will let you know of the outcome Monday I suppose. Thanks VM a lot, I really appreciate your support.

Reply to Bitter
Posted by: VM | 2005/06/10

I understand that you are scared of being hurt. But, if the hurts going to come isn't it better to find out now? What if you have taken what he said the wrong way? What if he is also scared, and doesn't want to comit because he is afraid of being hurt? There are to many what if's. And if it doesn't work out, then you have our support to help you through the anxious periods.

Reply to VM
Posted by: Bitter | 2005/06/10

VM, You dont understand. Its just not that easy. I've been hurt before and I was scared to have another relationship until I met this guy and now its history is repeating itself. I cant afford to have another anxiety disorder. Im really scared.

Reply to Bitter
Posted by: VM | 2005/06/10

Is that why you are ignoring his sms's? If you continue, whats going to be said isn't going to change. Its still going to hurt, but at least u will know then where you stand. If he still maintains he can't commit to you, it's really his loss. You then pick yourself up and carry on with your life. There are a lot of great guys out there. And a lot of idiots too. You will get hurt sometime in your life, you will be ecstatically happy too. Just because you are afraid doesn't mean its not going to happen.

Reply to VM
Posted by: Bitter | 2005/06/10

...but what if he says something that's going to hurt me most?
Im scared I dont wanna get hurt.

Reply to Bitter
Posted by: VM | 2005/06/10

Did you read my response on your last posting? These games aren't really getting you anywhere are they? While you should never compromise your dignity, beware of foolish pride. Wouldn't it be better for you to get a definitive idea of where you stand. From there you can make up your mind whether or not you should be in contact with him.

Reply to VM