Question
Posted by: Dolly | 2007/11/28

RE: Update Im being selfish or????

Well yesterday I went to Marie Stopes as planned, I did the scan, Im actually 15weeks pregant. I saw my baby the tiny fingures and I broke down into tears. They counselled and explained the whole procedure how will it happen but I just couldnt do it. I couldnt terminate the pregancy I felt it was cruelty to kill a harmeless thing. I then paid of the scan and the consultation. I phoned my mom and told her everything. I then called my husband we spoke about it but Im really thankful to the spirit that saved my little baby yesterday. Well I dont have doubts now anymore Im gonna raise this child and really he/she such a blessing to me because he made me see things differently. Thank you so much for all your support. Im actually trying to figure out the name that would perfectelly suit him/her.

One thing is alreadt very clear --- whatever name you chose, the child will be lucky enough to have a marvellous mother !

3
Posted by: Hope* | 2007/11/28

Thanks for letting us know this good news Dolly. You made a good decision.
Hugs
Hope*

Reply to Hope*
Posted by: Nunu | 2007/11/28

Hi Dolly... I'm really happy for you! You could not have made a wiser decision. I hope everything works out between you and your husband... GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING!!!

Reply to Nunu
Posted by: Sindi | 2007/11/28

WOW that is good news. He may be very tiny, but he already has a guardian angel looking out for him. I am so glad that you have decided to keep the baby. Good luck with your pregnancy, I am sure this little bundle will bring you and your husband great joy!!!!!

Reply to Sindi