Question
Posted by: Moooorh | 2007/05/17

RE-Update: He's just not into me

I had a date last nite with a collegue. Unfortunatelly when I left the office my ex was also in the office. Im not sure if I should explain to him that it was just a date he musnt think that Im trying to make him jealous. Do you think its a gud think its a gud thing to talk to him or pls advise?

If he is your ex, why should you explain ANYTHING to him ? Talking about it, whatever you say, much more strongly suggests that you WERE indeed trying to make him jealous. Rather make him more ex.

2
Posted by: RMC | 2007/05/17

and he could have many reactions - two possible ones are

1- he could not care what you do
2 - he could be happy for you

so just don't say anything.

Reply to RMC
Posted by: Ali | 2007/05/17

He's your ex! I wouldn't worry too much, just enjoy your moments with different people and see how life goes. go with the flow!

Reply to Ali