Posted by: Klaudija | 2009/06/26

RE: Unwell

Hi Doc

For the past few months I have generally just not felt well at all - dull headaches, bloating after eating (especially carb based foods), sometimes slight cases of nausea, feeling tired and physically drained, my eyes seem quite sensitive at times, painfull legs etc, etc. Where can I find a doctor tha can do a " head to toe"  checkup, including full bloods for everything. I really need to know what is going on because I cannot keep feeling like this....It1s just NO fun!
Please advise....


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


Ek stel voor dat jy jou huisdokter besoek, sodat hy/sy 'n volledige ondersoek kan doen, asook die nodige bloedtoetse. Indien nodig, sal hy/sy jou na die nodige spesialis verwys.


Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.