Question
Posted by: Maria | 2004/11/08

RE: Thinz!!

Hi, I just want to find out if Thinz really work??

Dear Maria
This product will suppress your appetite, but it will also cause a variety of negative side-effects such as insomnia, dry mouth, tremors, psychotic reactions, palpitations, etc, because it contains norepinephrine, Another negative aspect of products which contain norepinephrine is that they cause you to become dependent on them and you will require larger doses as time goes by to achieve the same effect. I am personally opposed to the use of diet pills and potions that contain norepinephrine and would rather advise you to use a low-fat diet and exercise to lose weight.
Take care

2
Posted by: hayley | 2004/11/10

i use thinz slimming mixture, also addicted, its bad. I go through nearlly a bottle a day. Thats R40 a day. I wish i could stop but don't feel like i could cope without it.....

Reply to hayley
Posted by: Sammie | 2004/11/08

Hi Maria,

Yes Thinz work, I've lost about 20kgs using it. That was 3 years ago. Now I am addicted, popping 8-9 pills a day. I wish someone told me when I bought my first pack that it is poison. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Sammie