Question
Posted by: Witty | 2004/12/17

Re: The Apprentice

Cybershrink, I was talking about these two articles below, I just typed the apprentice in the search space above it gave up until this.

1. The Apprentice:13: Losing a rock star
Two unexpected contestants are fired. Old faces turn up again, and someone manages to lose a rock star.
READ ARTICLE
2. The Apprentice:12: Rental Roulette
Nick-and-Amy fever reaches fever pitch in this episode. But Nick's Dad reveals he's not so single after all.

Thanks for the further details, which I have passed across to the editors at Health24 Cape Town. None of these later articles ought to be available yet --- I provided them to the Health24 staff, after a great deal of extra over-time work myself, so tyey could do the editing work ahead of time, prior to the Christmas Holidays, but on the strict condition that NOTHING was to be posted ahead of the broadcast of the appropriate episodes.
We'll see what they have to say about it.