Question
Posted by: CP | 2004/10/19

Re: The Amazing Eczema Cream

Hey ladies, so sorry for not e-mailin gyou sooner but I have been down with the flu since Friday.

I will e-mail you the details today. This stuff is really great!

So like I already said, I've had the flu since Friday, not been feeling so great, doc is hoping I will get better without taking anti-biotics uneccessarily, but he has prescibed some for me in case I don't come right by Wednesday on my own. I really don't want to end up too sick so if I'm not better mby Wednesday I'm going to get those anti biotics.

I hope you are all doing well. God bless you all

*

1
Posted by: itching | 2004/10/19

hi cp could you mail me the details of this amazing cream as well my email addy is zach786atmwebdotcodotza

Reply to itching