Question
Posted by: Anne 202 | 2004/02/11

Re: termination of pregnancy

Good day to you doc.

I would like to find out from you, I am about 5 - 6 weeks pregnant. My husband and I desided to terminate as it would not be a viable option to keep the little one. Sir is there tablets that I could get or what save suggestions do you have?

It is all about surcomstance - I know how people feel about aborting but really I would not be able to continue.

Anne 202

Anne, the best would be to ask your GP for a referral to someone in your area. Just make sure that you and your husband agree 100% that this is the way you want to handle it. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Lizie | 2004/02/12

You need not feel guilty or what , iT's your Own decision and if you and your husband agree on that then that's fine.Nobody has the right to tell you whether to have the child or not. Nobody's going to feed, clothe, educate,look after,get medical matters in place for your child except you and your husband, Those who'd tell you not to must also tell you what they are going to do to help you raise the child . The answer is NOTHING!
You can either go to Marie Stopes clinic , they are available throughout the country but they are costly or get your doctor to refer you to the nearest hospital where it can be done free of charge. They will give you all the necessary things you need.( e mail me at lmagoso@webmail.co.za) if you want to talk privately)

Reply to Lizie