Question
Posted by: stormy | 2008/07/23

re: support after painful miscarriage.

hi people first of all i would like to thank all of you for your kind words in my previous post (support after painful miscarriage).
theres a new baby in my boyfriends side of the family and i find myself getting to attached to her amd wishing she was mine i even sit at her cot and watch her sleep for hours i cant get enuf of her.my promblem is im afraid of getting so close its just 5 month after my miscarriage should i be feeling this way so soon?

thanks and have a nice day

There are actually few "should's" about it. What you describe is part of the range of natural and understandable ways of reacting to such a loss --- probably not one one of the most useful ways to respond, and suggesting that counselling so as to find better ways to respond, wopuld be a good idea.

2
Posted by: stormy | 2008/07/23

anon who are you to judge me

Reply to stormy

Well first of all you should not be thinking of babies if you are not married.