Question
Posted by: Tooi | 2005/01/13

RE: STRONG PILL

Hi there,

My gynae put me on Ovral in 2000, i have been using this ever since. Now lately, i am getting extremely moody, so bad that i buy every product that is supposed to improve your mood. Can you tell me if it is because i have been on this very strong pill for 5 years now? What is the disadvantages of this pill? Is there any bad things i should know that could have been caused by this pill. He changed it now to Louette, but i must only start with this new pill next month.

Thank you,

The mood swings could be due to the Ovral. If you have not had any side effects from the Ovral and are now stopping it, there should not be any longterm consequences.