Question
Posted by: viv | 2004/02/09

RE: SLEEPLESS NIGHTS DUE TO BLADDER

I have endometriosis and a spastic colon. I am so sick and tired of not being able to get a good nights rest. I wake up like clockwork on the hour every hour for the past year to go to the loo. I wake up tired and even if I take a sleeping tablet I still wake up for the loo. I also have tried not to drink anything after 7 at night, however, I love water and get very thirsty. Could I have a cyst or could the endometriosis have affected my bladder some how?

It is possible that the endometriosis may involve the bladder but, more likely is that you have a bladder infection or irritable bladder. I would suggest that you see your doctor about this