Question
Posted by: Devastated! | 2008/06/28

RE: SICK and SLEG Afrikaners!

Hi again

Thank you for the comments CyberShrink.

I contacted the Centre Management and requested to see the surveillance footages.

If I can prove this man wrong, I will definitely let him respray the entire door and he will get to hear what type of person he is, otherwise I will just ensure that the public gets to hear about this should he not be willing to do so. I have thousands of rands damage, as Anon said.

Anon, thank you for the very detailed reply, you really made me feel a lot better and your views are very relevant. I will make use of your advice, thank you once again.

Good luck --- and let us know what happens eventually