Posted by: Devastated! | 2008/06/28

RE: SICK and SLEG Afrikaners!

Hi again CyberShrink

Thank you for the comments.

I did take down his number plate, is there anything I can do about this matter further then?

Thank you.

You obviously have good grounds for suspicion, but that's not enough, as he would simply deny it. Now, if the mall/ whatever had a security cam, and could sheck it for you, knowing the date and time, maybe you'd have something --- but you'd have to call their security quickly, as I understand they record over each days's tapes within a day or two if there was no incident requiring them to check them.
And if there's nothing to do, let it go. Don't allow this boor to carry on dragging his key across your sould for more days than this

Posted by: anon | 2008/06/28

The mall usually has these security guards, watching the cars...was there one around in the vicinity where you parked. You should check who was on duty when you arrived.....
You can do a check with Licensing Department of the name and address of the owner of the vehicle....if you are insured, then go and report it to the Police and also give them the Licence No of the vehicle and description that was parked next to you. If anything comes of it or if you need to make a claim (you have to check your no claim bonus) it may or may not be worth your while claiming from insurance, but usually they need to respray the whole door in a case like this and it could cost you thousands....

I once parked at a small shopping centre and witnessed a new mercerdes being bumped badly by a driver with passengers of another car....the driver and passengers were foreigners....and the car parking attendant saw it but ignored it all, I took down the licence no and wrote a note and placed it on the windscreen of the dented merc. I would want someone to do that to me, if they had witnessed it. You can also place an ad in your local newspaper asking for any witnesses give time and date and vicinity etc. of what never know someone else may have witnessed the event....

I think its an awfully nasty act for anyone to do, it goes to show some people have no respect for themselves or others possessions. You know the saying do unto others as you wish them to do unto you....well think about the effects of karma if this man did it to your car....with his keys for instance, surely his keys would still have traces of your paint on it??? hmmm forensic mind is thinking up of all sorts of things

About the karma issue whatever he does to someone else he will receive back ten x worse to himself sooner or sorry it happened to you and you had to experience this. You are young and in your lifetime you are going to experience more of lifes nasty experinces whether you are here in this country or somewhere else, sadly.

People do live relatively freer lives in some other countries with less violent crime.

I try and park far from any other cars but going shopping on a Saturday unfortunately malls are usually jam packed, thats why its surprising people are coming and going and car parking attendants are everywhere to be seen, no one else never witnessed the incident.

Look into your options of establishing if in fact there were any witnesses.

Reply to anon