Question
Posted by: MMM | 2004/01/23

RE-SHE WONT LET ME SUPPORT MY BABY- (REPORT B)

IT IS SO NICE TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE STILL PEOPLE WHO STILL CARE FOR OTHERS IN THIS WORLD. I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO EXPRESS MY DEEPEST GRATITUDE TO EVERYONE WHO GAVE ME AN ADVICE ON THIS MATTER, YOUR ADVICES WERE NOT IN VAIN, BUT I PUT THEM TO PRACTISE, AND THEY WORKED.

I did phone my girlfriend 's mom to ask her whether, as the family are they going to involve me in the business of my child or not, and if not can we go to the magistrate court to put it in record (this was an advice I got from u people).She was really touched by my question and asked me to meet her the following day, and out of bravery and love of my child I went.

When I got there I met my girlfriend who was now happy to see me and I started realizing that (as u guys said,she did what she did out of emotions, and not logic).The mother told me how much the girl was missing me,but due to her pride she could not come back to me and apologise for what she said.And I really realized that both of us had our own pride but could not compromise it for the sake of our child
As a result of this strive between us, my girldfriend was always stressed, and our baby has been afffected by the situation.
It has been reported by the doctor that my girlfriend "s weight and the baby is not up to standard, and her BP is flactuating abnormally, and she is now 6months pregn"t, possible if her stress level is not rectified the baby might have to be delivered b4 time and grow in the bottle.And this is my worry.

But I thank God thaat we are back together and I always hope & that God is gonna help us to stick together no matter what, and we gonna give each other a 100% support, and I believe that through our love, the baby "s conditions will be rectified.I know that God lives and my baby "s life is in his hand.

To all people who gave me an advice u have been Angels from above and God richly prosper u together with your families.
Lastly if u have any advices as to what can we do to improve our baby ' condition, your advices will be more that welcomed.

I thank you all from saving my life and putting it back together, u have made a difference in my life

THANKS
MMM

Dear MMM,
Thanks for the report-back. I'm sure we are all relighted to hear that you have got back together withn your girlfriend and are now able to work together towards managing the pegnancy as safely as possible. I'm sure her own doctor, knowing the specific details of her condition and that of the baby, will be by far the best person to advise on how best you can help the situation further --- I'm sure that the fact that you two are back together, and creating an atmosphere of love and calm rather than all the fears and stress of the earlier phase, will be helpful for all of you. Good luck !