Question
Posted by: Ice | 2005/01/05

RE: See Posting no. 13487. 6 Re: after chat to boyfriend about getting on his feet. - Ice 14/12/2004

Morning people,
back from leave

It is rather hair-raising to me that I was having dreams of tidal waves & tsunami's 2 weeks before this Tsunami disaster hit.
going back and reading the posting I realize the dreams were probably more connected to my emotional state than anything else.

but I must say that the very last dream I had (the one I posted about) was unlike the others. It was in fact disproportionaly huge, more massive than my other dreams that I was having that week about the waves and water overwhelming me.
Isn't this just a LITTLE BIT strange or is it a rather freaky coincidence. Thoughts please?

Coincidence, probably, though some of us are very sensitive to vibes of all sorts --- but anyway, sharing the theme of something huge and overpowering.

3
Posted by: Angel | 2005/01/05

We all have it we or some of us just dont use it or they do not know what is happening....I use my intuition, sixth sense what ever everyday I'm so use to it but my attacks as I said is confusing me at the moment :) I can tell u so much of what had happened in the past and stuff it sometimes scare me...

Angel

Reply to Angel
Posted by: Ice | 2005/01/05

Hi Angel,

Thanks.
I agree with you, I think some of us have extremely good intuition, sixth sense, call it what you want.. I just didn't think I would somehow experience that kind of thing.. I'm not the type of person who have great intuition if you know what I mean.

Reply to Ice
Posted by: Angel | 2005/01/05

Welcome back Ice,

No it's not strange some of us are born with a super natural sense we know something is going to happen but we do not know when where or with whom ??? The same thing happens to me all the time it even happened to me before my brother died I saw him in a car with someone else and I could here the car driving into something I could see him smiling at me .... and about a month later he died with my cousin in an accident my cousin drove into a truck at one in the morning and I remember waking up at 12 that night knowing something teriible is going to happen it is like a panic attack/ anxiety attack thats why my attacks scare me so much.....I always say that our feelings dreams things we hear see are for real just listen to it ....Angel

Reply to Angel