Question
Posted by: Re: Angel | 2007/06/05

Re: Real Love

Hi All,

I am looking for real love. Is there anybody out there who still believe in it. I have still not found the right guy to love me the right way. I don't mind you can be any color as long as you can give the girl the love that she needs. Is there anybody out there who believes in love and giving a woman what she needs.

Those who have it, believe in it. Those who are still seeking, believe in it. Those who lost it fear believing in it.
Those who wisely and carefully give it, tend to find it

1
Posted by: Tiamo | 2007/06/06

Angel,

Why do you mean by saying you still haven't found the guy who would love you the way you want to.I'm so curious, i really need to know.I'm pretty sure there must be somone out there who is looking for what you are looking for too.But it's just that your paths never come to cross

what's the definition of real love to you, my dear?

Reply to Tiamo