Question
Posted by: rinah | 2004/12/03

re: reading material, man vs woman

let me add my 2c opinion, i dont mean to appear as the black sheep in this happy family of us - the cs forum

the reading material is great but it puts man at a disadvantage. women also have the power to make men miserable to an extend men would regret the day they were born.

the point is we are all imperfect human beings, woman are not better and men are not better either. hence theres always conflict in relationships.

so, we have to continue putting up with one another and try to solve our problems.

shaun has a pleasant personality, in fact hes got a magnetic personality and attracts all of us to read his material. keep it up shaun, you are the best.

Good popint of perspective. We should spread the sauce on geese and ganders alike !

1
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/03

Exactly!!! The actual title of that posting was meant to be Man vs. Woman, Or Is It the Other Way Around.

Very valid point Rinah, & very true as well. We live in a day & age where anything thats good for the goose is just as good for the gander as well. It's just how we use what we have to our advantage that makes the difference.

Don't worry, I do know that it's much easier said than done!!!

Thank you for your kind words though. Keep in mind though, my personality you will really only know when & if you ever meet me in person.

Have a great weekend all, & thank you for giving my weekend & great start.

Take care,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun