Question
Posted by: tittytwister | 2005/12/01

RE: RE: What do you drive - CS forgive me please, I'm having so much fun!

You guys are only talking bad about a Scooby because you cannot afford one, or drive one. You really don`t know what you missing out on. If it has been a goal and dream of yours, then you would understand, so don`t make nasty comments , just dont post.
And by the way thats not the only car I drive and own. So if you are serious, and want a grown-up conversation, post me, or don`t waste your time, because I will take you guys on, if you talk bad about others desires in life.

,,,,, Well, at least I, too, am old and paid for, though maybe not in front of anyone ?

29
Posted by: Scrooge | 2005/12/01

I Agree Waterblom.

Saw a great bumper sticker the other day.
"This Car is Old , Paid for and in front of you"

Reply to Scrooge
Posted by: waterblom | 2005/12/01

The best car to have is the one that's paid for.

Reply to waterblom
Posted by: waterblom | 2005/12/01

Reply to waterblom
Posted by: Scrooge | 2005/12/01

I am Fortunate enough to have 2 cars. a Ford Falcon and a 1975 1200 Datsun which I lovingly call galoopy. I like my old Datsun just as much as my new car.takes me to work every morning,never lets me down ,except when I forget to put petrol in it. :). What you drive does factor in to your personality, but there is a lot more to it.

Reply to Scrooge
Posted by: ZeeZee | 2005/12/01

Thank goodness I thought I was the only one lol

Reply to ZeeZee
Posted by: Car lover | 2005/12/01

Don't worry, Zeezee, my car has a name too! My whole family names their cars and talks to them!

Reply to Car lover
Posted by: ZeeZee | 2005/12/01

No problem ...

Reply to ZeeZee
Posted by: Car lover | 2005/12/01

Look, cars are fun to drive and all these new "gadgets" you find in shops and mags (Autostyle ROCKS!) are really cool. At the end of the day, I can't stand people who use their car as a means to show off. I will say, however, that your car preference does somewhat define your personality! And, not all women know nothing about cars! There are a few female technicians in the McCarthy group thank you very much!

Reply to Car lover
Posted by: ... | 2005/12/01

oops... sorry ZeeZee... my bad... thanks Buzz..... Eish... I am doing lots of apologising today! :)

Reply to ...
Posted by: ZeeZee | 2005/12/01

I get very emotional over my cars..... they even have names and I must admit I even talk to them. I use to get very offended when poeple make nasty remarks but then I decided that everybody has there own opinion and it does'nt bother me anymore. I love my cars passionatly

Reply to ZeeZee
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/12/01

It sure sounds like that Dude.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Scrooge | 2005/12/01

Everyone has their own taste and ideas.DON'T Critisise.

Although you've never been in an accident,doesn't mean you have never driven like an idiot.

Reply to Scrooge
Posted by: Dude | 2005/12/01

some peoplez love em cars like uz don know ... pimp ma ride baby...

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/12/01

... Tittytwister was talking about us not being able to afford a Subaru, also that she has more than one car. So I think money was implied.

I didn't realize that people felt so emotional about their cars. I hope they treat their families with the same TLC. A car's a car, some look like Christmas trees, others don't, as long as you enjoy driving it - good for you.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: ZeeZee | 2005/12/01

Read her posting "you guys are just talking bad about a Sabaru because you can't afford to buy one..............

Reply to ZeeZee
Posted by: Dude | 2005/12/01

womin do know a shyte load bout cars, especially which ones r expensive an am almost certain half em womin iz ad the privilage of shaggin were in it cause ey first saw THE CAR ....

Reply to Dude
Posted by: ... | 2005/12/01

nobody said anything about the price ZeeZee.... money hasn't even entered the discussion.......

Reply to ...
Posted by: ZeeZee | 2005/12/01

I think there is a lot of people on this forum that can afford a Sabaru. They are really not that expensive. So get of your'e high horse

Reply to ZeeZee
Posted by: car lover | 2005/12/01

Tittytwister, forgive me, I just joined in now, do YOU drive a Scooby? If so, which one? And, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

Reply to car lover
Posted by: .... | 2005/12/01

I am I am ...

*runs and hides*

Reply to ....
Posted by: █ Parab☻la █ | 2005/12/01

Black magic..... be afraid... be very afraid... MWWHAHAHAHAHA!

*Chokes and splutters*

Reply to █ Parab☻la █
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/12/01

Do you wanna come over this weekend Tittytwister, I'll prepare a delicious meal and we can serve it on your Subaru's tray (the one on the boot that looks like a giant handle). We can even turn the engine on, and get happy on the sound of the souped up exhaust. Or put a Christmas tree on top of your car, the golden wheelcaps will finish it off beautifully.

Just kidding, just like you, I also like my car, regardless of others' opinions. And I believe it is a very good car too.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: ... | 2005/12/01

Parabola.... you look scary.... how'd ya do that?? ... yikes!

Reply to ...
Posted by: tittytwister | 2005/12/01

I actually don`t worry what car a man drives, as long as I and him are safe. I have been driving for 11 years now , no accidents, no bumps etc. I love driving , the speed and sound of any car that can perform.

Reply to tittytwister
Posted by: █ Parab☻la █ | 2005/12/01

mmmkay....

Reply to █ Parab☻la █
Posted by: .... | 2005/12/01

LOL!!!... Damn............. Somehow it puts a whole new spin on things... Lauging at myself soooo much!! :)

Reply to ....
Posted by: tittytwister | 2005/12/01

Classic, last time I checked, I was and still am a women.
And the type of car that one drives does not potrays the size or lenght of a mans penis. I love my Subaru and will never change it.

Reply to tittytwister
Posted by: ... | 2005/12/01

like most women care about the car you drive?.....umm... could you tell us HOW you actually drive ... not WHAT you drive??

Reply to ...
Posted by: Classic | 2005/12/01

Lyk my jy ry 'n Porsche(staan vir klein pielietjie)

Reply to Classic