Question
Posted by: TITTYTWISTER | 2005/12/02

RE: RE: RE: What do you drive - CS forgive me please, I'm having so much fun!

This has brought up so much of questions, comments and silly remarks. I do love cars, try not to miss the drags, car shows in SA, and love wrestling as well. I am not ashamed to say this, but let me just pint out that I am 30 years old , work very hard to get the 'nice' things in life , so for me , I make money, money does not make me. Anything else you guys want to throw my way. Thanks to those who have made some good comments.

,,,,,