Posted by: zenobia | 2005/12/08


Good day Doc,

I need your advise,my husband has a rash on his penis.This rash is red and itchy,it goes away on it's own and sometimes re occur.
I am diabetic and pregnant and had a virginal infection early in my pregnancy.Do u think that is the cause of this rash and what can he use for it?I advised him to see a doctor but he is the shy tipe.
He has had this rash now for +- 2 months already.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImagePharmacist

His symptoms may be related to you earlier infection. Since the chance of OTC meds helping is small, the best would be for him to consult a doctor, get an accurate diagnosis, and get the correct med prescribed. Depending on the diagnosis he may need meds such as a single dose of fluconazole, etc.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.