Question
Posted by: Confused | 2003/01/06

Re: Pubic shaving

I have read the message below about how a man can shave his pubes, but i was also wondering if it is advisable to use some ofthe products used by ladies eg. waxes and creams. There is this new product called Veet mousse which you just spray on, leave for a few minutes and then was away. Can men use that cos it seems very convenient.

Before you put ANY thing on a rather sensitive part of your body, first try it out on the inside of your arm. Rather have an itchy, red sore inner arm, than a perineum and testicles that are on fire.
There are always pro's and con's to beauty, or should I rather say that beauty sometimes come at a price.
The advantages of shaving your genital area is that it makes your penis appear to be bigger. Let me say that again, appear to be bigger, NOT it makes it bigger. So, if you want to pay the price for beauty and appearance, why not.
On the other hand, if you don't like it, it takes a while for hair to grow again. You might not want to walk around naked in a gym, as people will stare, point, laugh, etc...
Please keep us informed with your plans and of course the outcome.
Dr Elna McIntosh

1
Posted by: shaver | 2003/01/06

Hi there - be careful buddy, that's a very sensitive place + you don't want to end up doing a dance because you're burning there. I have been shaving there 4 a long time now + only use prep + a new blade then rub on aftershave balm - works like a charm.

Reply to shaver