Question
Posted by: Skyfly | 2003/12/02

Re: Proper eating plan for mass building

Hi Jaqui Conrad advised me to you for a eating plan He gave me a Gym program. I dont eat much Eg: I eat about 1:pm and then only at 7:00pm. I dont eat big portions but get full very quickly. What can I do about it and????

Expert ImageSports Nutrition

Hi Skyfly,

The first thing you need to change is the frequency that you eat. You need to eat at least 5 to 6 times a day. These can be small meals so feeling full should not be a problem. You can even have on or two shakes instead of eating during the day.

I don't know what your goal is but for increasing muscle mass and reducing fat while exercising you need to have a diet the consisits of 55% of energy from Carbs, 25 % from protein and 20 % from fats.
This will keep you healthy and enable you to increase your fitness levels int he gym.
Please remember to take a multi vitamin and mineral supplement as we need more vits and mins to sustain exercise. Especially as you are not eating enough at the moment.

1
Posted by: Jacqueline | 2003/12/08

Dear SKyfly.

I am specializing in Sports Nutrition and I may have an answer to you problem. Vitamins and Minerals are very important and I have the right product that you could consider using. Please contact me for further information.

Kind Regards
Jacqueline Engelbrecht
edecon@mweb.co.za

Reply to Jacqueline