Question
Posted by: Pauka | 2004/10/19

Re: pregnancy / Clomid

Hi everyone,

How are u ladies?, Can anybody help me with this one, My LMP was on the 2nd October, started my first course of Clomid from 6 - 10 October had sex on the 14, 15, 16,17 October.

What are my chances of getting preggies?
(Im staking one step at the time and very patient and I know my turn its on its way) its just that im curious.
Is it possible to take a blood test now even though Im 2 weeks due before my next period? Do u think Blood Test will be accurate at this time.

Thank u so much ladies, awating your response

Luv Pauka

Way too early for a blood test. I suggest check after missing a period. Chances are good if no other pathology is present

2
Posted by: Jane1 | 2004/10/19

To: Jane

Thank u so much for words of encouragement, u dont know how much it means to me. I'll hold thumbs and it should be God's plan anyway if its my turn. Pray for me also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luv Pauka

Reply to Jane1
Posted by: Jane1 | 2004/10/19

It seems to me that you've done your homework at the right times, but a blood test this early will not be reliable, as far as I know. I'm afraid you'll just have to hang on a bit and wait it out!
Remember you only have something like a 25% chance of falling pregnant each cycle, but I'm sure it will happen for you soon!
Good luck,
Jane

Reply to Jane1