Question
Posted by: zain | 2006/04/21

RE: Pregnancy

Hi Ladies, Doc
I am 2 days late with my period, I have had my period on time since January, I have had nasuae had to wake up in my sleep with the feeling that I want to vomit but did not, since last month and have had 3 continous weeks of dizzyness and lightheadedness, breast were painfull, could kill hubby if he touched them. having cramps in the lower abandom and then about an hour ago went to the loo and had slight blood when i wiped myselfand having a terrible headache.
COuld this be a sign of pregnancy as we have been ttc since 2002 an have suffered with cycst but thank God have not had any since last year when the last was removed.

It could be signs of pregnancy. The only way to know would be to do a pregnancy test.