Question
Posted by: Casbeen | 2007/04/10

Re: Pregant or not really worried

Hi i had my last peroid on the 27th which lasted til da 30th. I had unprotected sex with my husband on that 31st & 1st April. I then had unprotected sex on the 6-9th April. Is is possible that i might be pregnant? My doctor advised me to take a tablet and now im scared coz we've been trying to concieve since last year; im bleeding and feel as though experiencing peroids wil that affect my chances of being pregnant. please need advice

You could be pregnant. You don't say what tablet your doctor gave you. Perhaps this has something to do with the bleeding.

1
Posted by: casbeen | 2007/04/11

we contacted our gynae, he says it was a mistake,the tablet he gave me is normally used to have an abortion. now im scared cause i bled yesterday a few drops n my lower abdomen feels really soft. my stomach is cramping and im bleeding very light a few spots could this risk my pregnancy.

Reply to casbeen