Question
Posted by: Liberty | 2010/07/09

re: Posting 953

LOL - CS you are super hilarious! he only paid maintenance once that was 5 years ago! He is unemployed and is using me as his cash cow!!! But told him a bit of my mind! If they were concerned about tradition then they would''ve made it a point from the beginning to be involved in my son''s life! (am getting upset again). But thanks CS, i feel much better =0)

So pleased I was able to cheer you up ! I think it truly disrespects ANY culture, when someone like him treats it as a buffet, to pick out of it only the bits that benefit him, and to ignore the balancing responsibilities every culture also includes.
But don't give him the privilege of allowing him to make you angry.

1