Question
Posted by: Carin | 2007/06/26

Re posting 2262 - Balanitis/Thrush

Dear Cyberdoc

My husband saw the Dermatologist yesterday and his diagnosis was something completely different from what we suspected.
He said that my husband has a skin problem called Psoriasis and this all starts to make sense to me know, because this may then be
the reason why all the anti-fungal creams and medications never helped. He gave my husband and cream to use and wants to see him again
in one month’s time.

Something we did not ask the Dermatologist was if we can still have sex. He only said that we do not to worry that I will get infected, because Psoriasis is not infectious. Can you tell me if we can have sex or must we wait a while to see what the cream does?

Expert ImageTeen expert

This is not the cyberdoc site

1
Posted by: Beer | 2007/06/27

I think u are in the wrong forum!

Reply to Beer