Question
Posted by: Roni | 2007/06/18

re: posting 2172 -thank you

I just want to thank you CS and single mom for your great advice. I am blessed to have found two people that could console me and just understand what I am going through! Single mom - thank you, ive just realised that I am not the only one in the world who has been taken advantage of. I have called my ex and I have asked him to never call me again - as he does once he notices that i've forgotten about him. He will call and ask to meet with me and the baby only to leave me hanging! You are so right that I should leave him in my past and just get on with my life. I have someone in my life who appreciates me and the baby so much. Yesterday we had a wonderful father's day and how I wish He could've been my baby's father - but i know that i cannot undo what is done except to appreciate every moment shared with him and just cherish the time that I have with my son 'cause he is my reason for breathing. It's just that some day's are worse than others but hey time heals.

Thank you so much for understanding and please continue to comfort those that are in need as well. God Bless You and your loved ones.

Gosh, Roni ( blush ) I'm overwhelmed. Still, it makes a lovely change from being so frequently underwhelmed ! And the good guy who's with you now, can indeed be your child's father in a far more important and meaningful way than the biological father --- he part in the process was pathetically easy.