Question
Posted by: kaylee | 2007/05/10

Re posting 1953:Nausia

Hi Doc, me again.

You got me really worried here. Please tell me what is the odds that I may be pregnant? If I do the blood pregnancy test how long does it usually take to get the test results? Is it the same day or ike all the other blood tests where you have to wait a ew days?

Can you have it done at any GP or do you have to have it done at a hospital? Can I not do a home pregnancy test first?

Sorry for all the questions but I am still new at all this and confused as hell.

Dear kaylee
You can do a home pregnancy test, if you do a blood test the results is available within a few hours.