Question
Posted by: Not Sure | 2004/11/03

Re Posting: 12333 - What?

What is a Playa or Player?

,,,,,

5
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/03

It's a little car made by Volkswagen. Know it? It's called the Polo Playa, updated version of the Golf...

Nah, just kidding around. Snooks is right, & so are you. Someone that only thinks of themselves & respects no other & thinks the opposite sex is forever swooning over them... & last but not least, also thinks that they can "play" more than one person at once & assume the other doesn't know...

Cheers,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Snooks | 2004/11/03

Only a pleasure Not Sure. ;-)

Its a game player...someone that's playing games with you... or maybe mind games.....and for some ppl its a turn on to play games!

Sure...ok we will trust you, I presume it happened to you?

Cherio
Snooks

Reply to Snooks
Posted by: Not Sure | 2004/11/03

Ja thanks for that Snooks :-)

I suppose the word is self explanatory.... as in someone who is a bit of a 'I only do what benefits me', lies and cheats, etc... ????

Reply to Not Sure
Posted by: SURE | 2004/11/03

THEY DAY YOU GET PLAYED BY A PLAYA YOU'LL KNOW TRUST ME

Reply to SURE
Posted by: Snooks | 2004/11/03

Well according to my knowledge...a player is like a rugby player....*laugh*..and playa...no such word!

Cherio
Snooks

Reply to Snooks