Question
Posted by: Meg | 2005/12/02

RE : Posting - 11295 CYBERCHRINK you never answered my posting

you did not answered my posting - 11295

This unreasonably impatient posting has been excellently answered by 2 other readers --- and your original posting has been answered, as well --- I apologise for not staying up all night every night to answer questions even sooner. Have you tried getting and appointment to see a shrink locally in less than 3 months, lately ?

2
Posted by: «Parab☻la»™ | 2005/12/02

You'd think people expect CS to be onlinew 24/7.

He is a living being you know - he also has to eat, sleep, go to the loo, buy groceries etc etc.

Added to that the amount of crap he has to sift through on this forum now, I think some of you are expecting too much from our CS.

Sheesh, give the guy a break.

Reply to «Parab☻la»™
Posted by: CaT | 2005/12/02

He did.......

Subject:
Posted by: Cybershrink
Message:
Meg, this is one of the questions I get asked most often, and I really do find it awfully difficult to either keep repeating myself or struggling to find a new way in which to say the same thing ( check out the archives of the forum ). Do, please, see a counsellor to work through all the individual aspects of your problem. Unplanned pregnancies are rarely fun ; and you don't get over your ex until you genuinely want to
Date: 24/11/2005

Reply to CaT