Question
Posted by: Jenny | 2006/10/27

RE: post 3089 we had a chat

My man and i spoke everything out last night, it came out that he is so scared im going to leave him for another man so i told him the only time i will leave him is if he hits me or cheats on me and starts treating me like he is at the moment, i told him he is making me feel like a dog and its not fare punishing me for what happened to him in the past and that im the most trustworthy and faithfull person that he will probably ever meet and im going out of my way to make him feel secure so that he can learn to trust me and his not bringing his part. So he apologised for what he did and said it was out of line, he said he is going to try harder and try his best to give me the benefit of the doubt, so we kissed and made up.
Thanks once again for all the advice.

Funny, isn't it, how often someone acts, because they fear something, in the very way most likely to make whatever it is they fear, to come about ? Well done. I agree with Pora, though, that while his intentions may be excellent, he may need, and certainly will benefit from, CBT or similar counselling, to get through these hangups, and get rid of these habitual negative patterns of thought

2
Posted by: Kate | 2006/10/27

Just have sex during your periods and then there is no issue

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Pora | 2006/10/27

Hi Jenny
Thats a great start, communication is extremely important.
I have the same problem as your husband, i am currently undergoing CBT to help change my insecurities,jealousy etc...it is easy to kiss and make up but the insecurities will always be there, ask your husband if he would like to attend CBT, i will be worth it!

Reply to Pora