Question
Posted by: opal | 2007/02/21

re post 2712 unusual symptoms

hello again...
I still have had no proper period yet, just two daus of spotting 1 week apart, not very much tho, just some brown discharge (not fresh blood) and 2 days ago alot of mucous mixed with blood.
My last actual period (on Triphasil) was the 16/1/2007.
On the 29th of January hubs had a vasectomy, something which I wasnt really agreaable to but it is his body after all.
On the same day I stopped taking Trpahsil (day 13 on my pack), we have been using the withdrawal method mainly since then.
We have been married for 9 years now and have 2 boys, aged almost 6 and almost 3. Known him for 15 years this year...
My hubs is VERY anti any more kids, thus the Vasectomy, and I have a feeling that if I were preggies, tho I would be happy, I think he would definitely leave me.
My question is: When would you recomend that I take a home pregancy test ? I was always very regular even off the pill, say every 28 to 32 days...?
Thanx a lot

You can test now.