Question
Posted by: Solitaire | 2007/04/23

Re post 2073: CS and all who replied

Thank you so much everyone, your replies made me feel better and you are right, I need to change my outlook and attitude. CS, you made me think again about counseling - I need to kick start my life and counseling is the only way to go. Guess that why I posted here - I needed to hear it!

Slrslr and Friend4life: What's your own situations like? I would love to hear more, maybe we can all support each other?

Well, pleased to hear that you heard here what you needed, which is not always the same as what you wanted. Good luck --- and let us know here on the forum of your progress !