Question
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/06/12

RE: Post 2068

I was just about to tell him that it's not a good idea anymore when I got an sms from him telling me that something tells him that he must not do it and that he will sleep at our friend's house. Now I don't know if I must feel sad or glad... Well actually I feel sad right now. He is also being mean all of the sudden. I wanted to go out on Friday night and sleep late on Saturday, because I never get to go out anymore. He just wants the fun part I think, play during the day and when it comes to bed time or wake up time he doesn't want to be there! I told him that he should sleep at my place (I would not touch him) or nothing! I want a weekend off as well and if he only wants the fun part then screw him!

,,,,,

5
Posted by: JP | 2007/06/13

Echelle, I have never been in the position, but I know, divorce is quite high up the list of most traumatic experiences!
And at the end of the day, love does not just die with the other person's departure. And you have the child to remind you every day of how good the good old days were!!

That been said. Don't EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!! YOU CAN NOT BE INTIMATE WITH HIM AGAIN!!!!! That will only complicate matters more!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck

Reply to JP
Posted by: Less | 2007/06/13

You're so pathetic hanging on to this man!! Let him go!! You're So desperate its just sad!!

Reply to Less
Posted by: Jenine | 2007/06/12

Your ex sounds like a real piece of work Echelle.
I once wanted to break up with a boyfriend and he beat me to it, I was terribly sad. I imagine your situation feels somewhat similar? Stupid of us, I know! And NO you do not need a dildo (unless you want one offcourse) there are decent guys out there. Just wish we could get the directions to out there...

Good luck, I hope things work out well for you!!

Reply to Jenine
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/06/12

Hey you, where have you been? No thank you!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: h26 | 2007/06/12

shame Eche still having man problems -you should invest in a dildo! I am dead serious!

Reply to h26