Question
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/03/30

Re: Post 1967 & to whoever!

Hunk - you are pathetic! How dare you use my name and use the word "sex" in the same sentence! I don't know why you chose me as your subject, but it was unnecessary and childish!

And if anybody has a problem about my replies then it's only your problem and I don't care if you like my opinions or not! And if I want to disagree then I will disagree and I'm not afraid to speak my mind and I'm not going to agree with everybody just to be liked - no way! And it's not that I want people to say that I'm right about everything, geez (yesterday what anon and I think John said), I know right from wrong, but people differ and I do not expect anybody to agree with me!

CS - I love being here - it makes me feel better and this forum really helped me and this year is still going great, but lately people really do have a problem with me (don't know why and don't really care) - can you maybe tell me what you think and why you think they don't like me for being honest!? How's your arm?

Agreed. Hunk is truly pathetic and sounds like a skinny and spoty 13-year-old wandering into adult territory.
Nobody is obliged to agree with anybody here, but disagreement is expected to be polite and respectful. I can't see any reason why anyone has had any basis for being bothered by your comments, Echelle.
Arm's feeling reasonable ; hope it proves OK when the stitches / clips come out next week.

10
Posted by: joe | 2007/03/30

i think speak for most people when i say pinkie needs to grow up, i have been waiting for something meaningful from her part but i have say nothing has materialised so far , but possible one cannot be mean all the time even i do that sometime but it is only cos i am stressed but if CS says be polite and respectful why is it that pinkie can't do that. everybody knows you hate echelle it is okay point taken now can we move on... without any further insults on a beautiful friday...and look forward a great saterday and sunday with a smile..

weeks ago you mentioned being a succesful business lady surely you have business tips and strategies you can share with the forumers...have lovely day PINKIE

Reply to joe
Posted by: H25 | 2007/03/30

Oh no not Pinkie back again.

Pinkie - please open your eyes and READ what CS said above "disagreement is expected to be polite and respectful" you NEVER do either - so GO AWAY! AND STAY AWAY!

Reply to H25
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/03/30

Pinkie, you may be more experienced than me in your work, but I'm DEFINITELY not dumber than you!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: PINKIE | 2007/03/30

I SAID IT LONG TIME AGO ECHELLE IS FULL OF SHIT ,SHE IRRITATES THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME IF SHE WOULD AT LEAST POST CONSTRUCTIVE STUFF IT WOULD HELP NOT JUST PUT RUBBISH AS SHE USUALLY DOES

Reply to PINKIE
Posted by: Lauren Auder ™ | 2007/03/30

U c.... there u go - I was just giving my opinion. I agree ... everyone has offended some1 some of da time but NOT ALL OF DA TIME. N please this is not a personal attack on u - I'm just sayin it like it is..... n if u do feel offended, I'm sorry.

Maar jy ken mos daai slagspreuk " As die skoen pas.trek hom aan"

Reply to Lauren Auder ™
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/03/30

:-)

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: RMC | 2007/03/30

With you there Echelle, some people are just too darn thin skinned. I got told that I should be softer with some one at work as everything they take offence to -- I think he should get help as he takes EVERYTHING as a personal attack. Freaking 26 going on 6

Reply to RMC
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/03/30

Well Lauren Auder, I think that everybody here have some time offended somebody!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: Lauren Auder ™ | 2007/03/30

Eschelle - Maybe it is to do with how u answer people. Maybe the words u choose to answer. I'm also harsh in my replies but I always make sure (or try) not to offend any1's feelings.

Reply to Lauren Auder ™
Posted by: RMC | 2007/03/30

BEcause some people can't take hearing anything that point sout a fault of theirs - even if it is constructive. Like if they get told to try harder at something they take offense and take it to be that the person is saying they are lazy,etc - in the meantime the poor person could be trying just to encourage them

Reply to RMC