Question
Posted by: Melinda | 2007/02/21

Re Post 1911-Boyfriend is a ass

Gosh, this is so fimiliar. My BF is also A BIG ASS. Oh boy, sometimes i love him dearly, but sometimes he goes on like a real BITCH. That is the only word i can use. I drive too slow, i drive too fast, but didn't you say this....., but didn't you do that........ i want to scream when i think of his manners. O boy than he goes into a SILENT MODE - LEAVE ME ALONE ATTITUDE. Gosh than i wanna die. He'll say, just do whatever makes you happy and there's always something up with you. Ag he makes me sick at times.-

Some asses are intermittently loveable, even by acident/ is that enough ?