Question
Posted by: Karen | 2008/06/12

Re: Post 121

Thank you for your response. I fall into the soft scar catagory I would say. Do these lazer treatments actually help at all ? It is my entire face, in certain lights you cant see a thing but some lights are nasty !

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Karen
As a general rule these laser treatments do help for acne scarring. Your best approach would be to consult a medical doctor who is experienced in the use of lasers and acne removal as he or she can examine the acne scarring and give you the appropriate advice on the outcome to be expected.