Question
Posted by: sugar | 2005/01/05

Re plantation Bleeding

Hi im curious
when a oman hs plantation bleeding how long dose it last and how do you know its not your period.
im wondering as I read so many woman have a plantation bleeding, I know not all but most do.
I also have a friend who was 5 days late, then she was spotting for 3 days she said it must be her period I dont know but she said its the lightest its ever been, she didnt even need ti use tampons to stop the flow she just used a tissue to stop it from messing her panty she also said she had period pains so it had to have been her period, even a burning sensation in her lower back.
what can I advise her to do.
I think she should take A HPT
What should i tell her
Sugar

See below