Question
Posted by: tum | 2004/02/13

Re: Pimples

Please help. I suffer from pimples especially when that time of the month approaches. Is there something i ca take to regulate my hormones and also to carb my appetite.

Expert ImageNatural health

Hello Tum

Menstruation Formula from A Vogel used continuously for a three month period will help balance the hormones that could be the reason for this type of outbreak. We further recommend that you use Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Herbal Skin Wash to cleans the face with and apply the Blemish Stick to the affected area before applying a moisturiser. Don't pick, scratch or irritate the skin as this will lead to more pimples and deeper infections in the skin itself.

Cut out foods such as sugar and all foods and drinks that contain sugar as well as refined white flour products, energy drinks and oily foods as these aggravate this type of problem. Your diet needs to consist of fresh fruit and vegetables, whole grains, raw seeds and nuts and some protein such as cottage cheese, soya, feta cheese, lamb, fish or chicken. Drink a minimum of 2 litres of water a day and exercise. To help clear the infection in the skin itself please use Echinaforce long term with Urticalcin. If your diet is not balanced and you feel you need to take a supplement, please use Bio-Strath Tablets or Elixir as Bio-Strath helps the body to reach balance and harmony again.

We further recommend that you visit the website www.naturalproducts.co.za and view the page called Health Info. This page has many documents written on health issues, from female problems to acne to sinus etc.

The Menstruation Formula will also help you with your appetite.

Kind regards.

Estie