Question
Posted by: Nayla | 2007/07/14

Re: Piece you wrote or supposedly wrote

about the sightings of the Blessed Virgin by a 16 year old girl in boksburg. My husband read your article and suggested I read it too as it had some wonderful insights into mental health problems that I could possibly benefit from. He said you have a balanced view and since we are Catholic but do not blindly believe that the virgin is appearing in Boksburg - I would like to read your thoughts on the issue.

Many Thanks

Thank you ver much, Nayla. Your comments mean a lot to me. Yes, I confess that I wrote it --- and it should still be available somewhere within H24 if you use the search facility within the site. Sounds like we share a balanced point of view here. Its sad that some people feel they somehow HAVE to believe in all such claims. One can deeply believe in God, or the Virgin, or any other spiritual figure, without automatically beliving that he appeared to someone else in one particular place.