Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2008/01/21

Re: Penis

About 3 weeks ago I had an infections on the head of my penis. It formed a dry layer at the edge. That's seems to have subsided although the infected area seems dis-coloured and not it's normal colour. It seems to have darkenned on the edge.

Please advise.

Concerned

Dear Concerned
You may still have a fungal infection – please let your doctor have a look and prescribe the right medication for you.

3
Posted by: Concerned | 2008/01/22

Thanks Doc, really appreciate it.

" Karen "
Read my first post above, I never mentioned anything about my age...therefore I added a 2nd post on this subject.
Seems like your'e the real time waster and just commenting in-appropriately !!

Reply to Concerned
Posted by: Karen | 2008/01/21

You should be concerned, not only do you have penis problems but you also dont know how old you are, one posting you are 22 and then you suddenly age by 4 years, obviously you are just a time waster !

Reply to Karen
Posted by: Concerned | 2008/01/21

Hi Doc,
just to add to the above. I am 26 years.
It used to itch about 3 week ago, but now there is no pain or itch on my penis.
thanks
Concerned

Reply to Concerned