Question
Posted by: Painless | 2004/01/14

RE: Pain on left side net to belly button

Sorry Doc! RE: My question regards to the pain, it is on the LEFT side of my tummy, next to the belly button. The sonar did not show anything wrong, should I be worried?
The gastroscopy only showed gastritis, which was fixed by antibiotics, but I still have this irratating pain on the left side of my tummy

Painless, I doubt that you should be worried as there isn’t much on the left side of your bellybutton. On the other hand, you’re not supposed to have constant pain anywhere in your body. The best would be to see a gastroenterologist and have him sort it out for you. Good luck.