Question
Posted by: Mweb | 2004/11/17

Re: Ovulation

Hi everyone,

Can u please tell me when do I ovulate
My October LPM was on the 02/10/2004
My November LPM was on the 03/11/2004

How long is my cylce?
When do I ovulate?
Which is the best timing to have intercourse?

Your help will be much appreciated

Mweb

Your cycle was 32 days. You should ovulate around the 21st. The best time for intercourse is 2 days before to two days after this date.

Best wsihes

2
Posted by: Mweb | 2004/11/17

Hi Gooly,

You're a Star**********

Thank u so much for the prompt response

Luv Mweb

Reply to Mweb
Posted by: Golly | 2004/11/17

Your cycle is 32 days long.
You ovulate approximately 14 days before your next period which was on around 18-22 October and will be around 18-22 November (your fertile period).
Have intercourse on 18, 20 and 22 November.

Have a look on the internet (search ovulation calculator). There are many sites available. You only type in the lenght of your period or the dates of LMP and it gives you a monthly or even yearly calendar with your ovualtion dates. If your cycle varies from month to month, you should visit that site every month to recalculate your ovulation period.

All the best!

Reply to Golly