Question
Posted by: Pumi | 2008/02/05

Re: NO periods Post 1632

Goodmorning

I had m/s on the 01/12/2007 and then I bled for about 4days and stopped,after that I noticed that I had a yellow discharge for about a week which I was told it was normal and there was no smell then started bleeding again,I took 2hpt inwhich was positive and then started bleeding very heavy and had abdominal pain like a period cramp.I ran to the doc she said I had a cyst and that could be the reason I had a positive test.I got medication and then after bleeding for about 3-4wks I stopped.

I hope this helps,you can also read my previous posts.22,27,35 and 38

Please help!!
Pumi

It sounds like there could have been some retained fragments of placenta. If the bleeding has now stopped and you have no symptoms, there is no need to worry.